A reputable and well-established pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting a Market Access Manager GCC to be based in Qatar or Kuwait.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for establishing relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Leading interactions with assigned sub-national payer accounts
- Responsible for pricing and non-pricing proposals for assigned sub-national payer accounts
- Understanding access and pricing conditions for key competitor products
- Mapping all assigned sub-national payer accounts
- Developing and executing an annual strategic account plan for assigned sub-national payer accounts
- Negotiating to achieve win-win solutions with payers
- Developing and implementing innovative contracts
- Arranging educational events between payers and KOLs, advisory meetings and other interactions to achieve strategic goals
- Working with other support functions to ensure alignment in approach regarding assigned sub-national payer accounts
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Only candidates currently based in Qatar and Kuwait will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Science or equivalent, Business Management degree is an advantage
- MUST have minimum of 5 years of sales and commercial experience in pharmaceutical industry
- 2 years Key account management experience, dealing with Payers
- Multiple Therapeutic Area experience is an advantage
- Experience of local laws & regulations and reimbursement process is preferred
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Arabic is an advantage
- Analytical thinking
You might like this article: How to Create a LinkedIn Profile for Your Job Search
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.