A reputable and growing pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint a Market Access Manager to be based in the United Arab Emirates.
Candidate should possess experience in managing Africa region.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Developing and executing market expansion strategies in assigned regions
- Ensuring to build & maintain relationships with both internal/ external customers including: internal Sales & Marketing team, Individual physicians, patient, KOLs, and with key account procurement/purchasers, and select payer organizations in the assigned territories
- Managing and ownership of P&L for current active countries in his/her assigned region
- Developing the market as per the company’s strategic direction, by by sourcing, screening, and evaluating new customers, maintaining the loyal customers through proper implementation of strategy
- Managing a strong win-win relationship with important Stakeholders: scientiﬁc and purchasing committee members, pharmacists, store managers, KOLs, patient educators and patients.
- Monitoring distributors’ sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and proper reporting
- Collaborating with Marketing, Sales, Medical, Regulatory, Market Access, SFE and business support.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy / Science/ Economics, Health economics or related discipline
- Having 10-12+ years of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry & in that at least 4+ years should be as a Market Access role n Africa
- Previous experience in sales management, ability to undertake work related travel requirements whenever needed.
- Excellent written and spoken command of English – French is a deﬁnite plus.
- Proven experience in market access or health economics in the pharmaceutical industry, with a comprehensive understanding of the pricing /reimbursement environment and the government/payer review process.
- Previous experience in distributors management or B2B models.
- Understanding or experience in public relations and/ or government aﬀairs
- Subject matter expert in Market Access strategy & practice; Good knowledge of regulatory policies and pricing strategies.
- Performance-driven individual, with a strong sense of urgency, exceptional organizational credibility, and deep understanding of the business.
- Must be highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership with a mind to accept Changes
- Excellent negotiation and objection handling skill to ensure customer satisfaction
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!