A reputable and well-established Medical Device company is actively recruiting a Market Development Manager for their team in South Africa.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Designing and implementing a strategic plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities and partnerships.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, key accounts, and industry influencers.
- Conduct a regular review process with the business partners discussing all aspects from strategy, targets, addressing concerns, and profitability.
- Work with internal and external distributor teams to identify market needs.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Only candidates currently based in South Africa will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or similar. An MBA is a plus.
- Background in marketing or market development is a must.
- Minimum 7 – 10 years’ relevant experience.
- Proven experience in market research, business development, or similar. Endoscopy experience is a plus.
- Experience in selling service contracts.
- Good decision-making skills, great problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Afrikaans.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
You might like this article: How to Create a LinkedIn Profile for Your Job Search
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!