Kinetic has partnered with a leading Medical Devices company who are hiring a Market Development Manager to be based in Saudi Arabia.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Designing and implementing a strategic plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities and partnerships.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Liaise with the product management team to develop marketing campaigns, sales packages, and promotional materials.
- Monitor marketing performance and adjust strategies as required to achieve business objectives.
- Prepare and provide reports to senior management, highlighting market development progress, opportunities, and challenges.
- Identify and address customer challenges through market-driven solutions.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or similar. An MBA is a plus.
- At least 8 years’ sales, marketing, and key account management experience in the surgical segment.
- Clinical Experience/ Present in OT to assist doctors in performing surgeries.
- Willingness to travel 30-50%.
- Good decision-making skills, great problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.