A leading Medical Device company is actively recruiting a Marketing Manager for their Dubai office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Conduct regional market assessments and understand the changing market dynamics and trends by market/customer segment.
- Work with industry associations and regional KOL to stay up to date on changes in the market environment, regulatory environment, and competitive strategies.
- Build customer insight knowledge by collecting and reviewing customer feedback for products and services.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- At least 5-10 years of proven experience in commercial roles (sales/marketing) within life sciences/Biotech.
- Experience working with channel partners is preferable.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the KSA market.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate & collaborate with all key stakeholders.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
You might like this article:Interview Confidence Strategies That Work
Are you on LinkedIn?Follow usto make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!