A reputable pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting for a Marketing Manager to be based in Riyadh, KSA.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Developing medium term strategic and short term operational plans
- Ensuring marketing strategies accommodate the changes in the market and respond to customer needs
- Implementing the tactical plan in line with company strategic product objectives
- Implementing strategies to maximize pricing and product mix opportunities
- Responsible for developing promotional materials for the local market
- Producing sales forecasts and monitor progress
- Building close relationships and has regular contact with national Key Opinion Leaders
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidates based in KSA only
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters degree preferred (Business Marketing)
- At least 5-7 years experience in Product Management, 2 years of which is leading a marketing team
- Possesses critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Experience handling product launches
- Self-starter, highly motivated and innovative
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (English & Arabic)
You might like this article: How to explain redundancy in a job interview.
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.