A multinational pharma company is looking to appoint a Medical Representative to join one of their strong Sales Departments based in Riyadh, KSA.
Due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Must have private and public experience
- Must have specialty line or products / Cardiology or Nephrology experience is a plus
- Achieve revenue, sales, profit & qualitative objectives and targets
- Communicate all relevant information to existing and potential customers to guarantee their awareness of company’s product portfolio and its benefits
- Maintaining excellent relationship with stakeholders (KOLs, Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, Purchasers, etc.)
- Conduct group meeting for the targeted specialties, present company’s products & their advantages, organize & distribute all needed promotional materials
- Providing monthly report for sales, activities, market feedback, opportunities.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- At least 1-2 years of field force experience and manages private and government sectors
- Excellent verbal and written English & Arabic language fluency
- Effective selling skills
- Well versed with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Young, energetic, entrepreneurial mindset
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!