Kinetic has partnered with a leading Pharmaceutical company who are hiring a Medical Science Liaison Gulf – Oncology to be based in Dubai.
Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals with Family Book can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain scientific and medical expertise.
- Facilitate scientific engagement, scientific exchange, and medical information.
- Provide clinical presentations and respond to medical requests.
- Providing medical support for patients and formulary access products following global and local policies and procedures.
- Supporting the development, implementation, and completion of medical activities.
- Build good relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, healthcare professionals, and organizations.
- To support & back up the Marketing, Sales and regulatory departments in scientific and medical issues to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Serves as a medical expert for internal medical and sales training.
- Support clinical research and IIS (Investigator Initiated Studies) and observational studies following guidelines & company-relevant SOPs.
- Attending relevant scientific meetings and conferences and supporting the development of summaries of key data, presentations, or symposiums.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals with Family Book can be considered for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Science (PharmD, PhD, or MD).
- Preferably with previous work experience as a Medical Scientific Liaison within a reputable pharmaceutical company. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Results-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments.
- Good understanding of business and commercial environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and good cross-functional collaboration.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!