Kinetic is working with a leading Medical Device company who are hiring a Medical Science Liaison to be based in Riyadh.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the company’s medical devices and associated therapeutic areas.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with KOLS, scientific societies, and authorities within the region.
- Serves as a credible resource for scientific and medical information both internally and externally.
- Develop and deliver presentations, scientific materials, and publications to disseminate product and therapeutic information.
- Provide scientific and product expertise for internal and external stakeholders.
- Collect, analyse, and report scientific and medical data, providing insights and recommendations for product improvements.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or country equivalent in health/medical sciences.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, or Hospital environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 70%.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!