A multinational pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting for a Regional Medical Scientific Liaison to be based in Riyadh/Jeddah, KSA. This client has the ability for being able to attract and retain the very best talent, so competition for this opportunity will be high.
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining scientific and medical expertise
- Building good relationship with Key Opinion Leaders, healthcare professionals and organizations
- Facilitating scientific engagement, scientific exchange and medical information
- Providing clinical presentations and respond to medical requests
- Providing medical support for patient and formulary access products following global and local policies and procedures
- Supporting the development, implementation and completion of medical activities
- Serves as a medical expert for internal medical and sales training
- Supporting clinical research and IIS (Investigator Initiated Studies)
- Attending relevant scientific meetings and conferences and support development of summaries of key data, presentations or symposium
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered
- Registered Pharmacist is a must
- At least 1-2 years experience in Medical Affairs; Specialty experience is preferred
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Strong presentation and KOL management skills
- Demonstrable ability to build external and internal relationships
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!