A leading Medical Devices company is actively recruiting for a Procurement Manager to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for effectively managing the procurement and logistics team.
- Establishing a clear procurement plan.
- Collaborating and coordinating with all internal departments to integrate procurement and logistics with business processes.
- Resolving any problems concerning sales administration, procurement, imports/exports, or customer issues.
- Ensuring all procurement and logistics procedures are compliant with government rules and regulations.
- Developing and implementing process improvements in the supply chain and identifying new vendors/suppliers.
- Monitoring all import/export processes.
- Analyzing all aspects of logistics to determine the most cost-effective and efficient means of transportation.
- Ensuring all suppliers uphold to the terms and conditions of the distribution contract.
- Investigating any discrepancies with vendors or customers.
- Preparing various reports as required by the management from time to time.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree is a must.
- 10+ years’ experience in Supply Chain preferably in the medical/pharma industry.
- Good knowledge in Supply Chain and Purchase Order.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, problem solving, time management, process management, analysis, negotiation and relationship building.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills – verbal and written
- A good team player, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, hard-working and creative.
- A strong sense of customer focus (internal/external).
You might enjoy this article: Body language tips for your next interview.
Would you would like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.