Pharma Team - Kinetic
A reputable and growing pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting for a Procurement Manager to be based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Please note that due to Saudization, only SAUDI NATIONALS will be considered for this role.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Planning and managing the execution of all purchases in timely and cost effective manner.
- Providing the management with the best purchases options and best practices to utilize company resources
- Managing the relations with business partners to deliver the required objectives in timely and effective manner such as Supplier Registration, Supplier Evaluaton, Supplier Categorization, Supplier Development
- Maintaining Suppliers’ satisfaction and feedback as per the set poloicies and procedures
- Managing the team performance providing coaching, performance evaluation and effective communication to ensure the team KPIs achievements
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered for this role
- Bachelor degree is a must; MBA is a plus
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical, FMCG or Healthcare industry
- Extensive experience in supplier management
- Excellent communication, strategic mindset and effective leadership skills
*Please note that we review all applications and suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion*