Kinetic has partnered with a leading Pharmaceutical company who are hiring a Product Manager to be based in Iraq.
Iraqi Nationals are encouraged to apply for this position.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for developing and executing operational plans for the defined brands.
- Continuously updates and educates the organization on topics relevant to the defined brand supporting the sales functions with updates and training materials for the defined brands.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategy.
- Key Opinion Leader management.
- Managing the entire portfolio of the product life cycle from strategic planning to major tactical activities.
- Monitoring and controlling marketing expenditure within budget allocation, and its reflection on countries as well as overall Brand and portfolio P&L.
- Preparing all launch activities in different markets; Developing promotional campaigns and following up their implementation and reflection on sales.
- Identifying marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, and competitor’s share, forecasting projected business, and establishing targeted market share.
- Improving product marketability and profitability and market share by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Iraqi Nationals are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Candidate based in Iraq.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy / Science.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years as Product Manager within multinational pharmaceutical industry with demonstrated success in Iraq.
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships with the business, operations, technology and other key stakeholders is required.
- Experience in developing local product positioning strategies that resulted in incremental demand for product.
- Possesses critical thinking & problem-solving skills; Successful track record of delivering business results.
- Digital acumen.
- Strong Communication skills; Business fluent in English & Arabic, in its oral and written form.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
You might like this article: Interview Confidence Strategies That Work
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!