Kinetic is working with a leading Medical Device company who are hiring a Product Specialist – IT & Workflow to be based either in Riyadh or Jeddah.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Provide technical product information updates, application support, troubleshooting, and on-site activities.
- Provide theoretical and practical application training to partners and stakeholders.
- Serve as primary contact for the troubleshooting of quality and performance issues.
- Support the implementation of assigned products within the assigned region.
- Define KPI to maintain excellent service to clients.
- Regularly update internal communication channels with relevant documentation to support distributors and partners.
- Assist in the implementation of marketing plans for assigned products in the region.
- Stay updated on best practices, technical updates, application strategy, and corporate projects.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Degree in scientific, technical, or biomedical field.
- Technical background. Preferably knowledge of POCT or IVD industry.
- Preferably knowledge of Marketing and Sales processes.
- Proficient in MS Office and SAP.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.