A multinational pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint a Product Specialist to be managing specialty business based in Riyadh, KSA.
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Achieve revenue, sales, profit & qualitative objectives and targets
- Communicate all relevant information to existing and potential customers to guarantee their awareness of company’s product portfolio and its benefits
- Maintaining excellent relationship with stakeholders (KOLs, Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, Purchasers, etc.)
- Conduct group meeting for the targeted specialties, present company’s products & their advantages, organize & distribute all needed promotional materials
- Providing monthly report for sales, activities, market feedback, opportunities.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- At least 1 year of field force experience in a pharmaceutical company managing specialty products such as Oncology, Hematology, Immunology, etc.
- Effective selling skills.
- Well versed with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Young, energetic, entrepreneurial mindset
You might like this article: How to explain redundancy in a job interview.
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.