Kinetic is working with a leading Agritech company who are hiring a Production Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Oversee the entire manufacturing process ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Develop daily production plans, schedules, and strategies to optimize production efficiency.
- Responsible for production schedules, budgets, and resource allocation.
- Authorize written procedures and other documents, including amendments.
- Ensure production operations align with SOP and compliance with all relevant environmental, health, and safety regulations Conduct thorough testing of product parameters after production to verify quality and consistency.
- Lead and manage production team members providing guidance and support to enhance their skills, and productivity and achieve production goals.
- Prepare and maintain production-related documents, ensuring accurate and timely updates.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Master’s degree in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in established vaccine/ biotech industry or equivalent of which 3 years at the middle to senior management level.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Commercial Production of biologicals.
- Detailed knowledge of pharmaceutical industry standards and guidelines in GMP, Quality, and Manufacturing.
- Experience in technical Report Writing, Operational Costing, and Budgeting.
- Experience with veterinary vaccines especially poultry is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical manufacturing-related legislation.
- Quality management systems and aseptic manufacturing within a cGMP facility.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of SAP ERP Software.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
You might like this article: Interview Confidence Strategies That Work
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.