A reputable and well-established Medical Device company is actively recruiting a Public Relations Officer for their team in Muscat.
Please note that due to Omanisation, only Omani Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Liaise with relevant government entities to obtain necessary permits, licenses, visas, and approvals.
- Prepare and submit required documents to government authorities accurately and in a timely manner.
- Manage and maintain visa applications, renewals, and other immigration-related matters.
- Coordinate with government agencies for the issuance and renewal of work permits and residence visas.
- Stay updated on government regulations and ensure compliance by the company.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Assist where necessary with HR and general office requirements.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Omanisation, only Omani Nationals can be considered for this role.
- Must have a valid Oman Driver’s License.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public relations, Communications, or Business Administration.
- Strong understanding of Oman Labor Law and Employment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to travel locally as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Arabic.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!