Kinetic has partnered with a leading Chemical company who are hiring a QHSE Specialist to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Act as a liaison among senior management, Operations, and Local regulatory authorities.
- Daily Plant Production & Warehouse Supervision
- Ensures all operations are carried out safely and efficiently in line with the company procedures.
- Implementing, developing, and improving the QHSE plans, programs, and procedures in the work site to ensure compliance with applicable EHS laws and regulations.
- Performs investigation of quality complaints, work accidents, and incidents to determine causes and preventive measures.
- Identifying QHSE-related training needs and conducting/co-ordinating training for staff.
- Oversee the work of EHS consultants for specific EHS projects.
- Responsible for permits, approvals, and regulatory reports.
- Responsible for making all related documents, SOPs, and process flow.
- Test of parameters for incoming raw materials & daily manufactured batches.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor of Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- NEBOSH certified.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in safety, compliance, and environmental programs in a Chemical Manufacturing Company.
- Excellent planning, organization, and leadership skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
You might like this article: Interview Confidence Strategies That Work
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!