A leading medical devices company is actively recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Managing quality oversight (on-site) of all manufacturing activities.
- Ensuring that quality management system is being maintained and followed.
- Acting as the overall quality responsible person and the first point of escalation to resolve quality issues.
- Supervising product manufacturing activities.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and that products are manufactured in high quality standards.
- Drives risk reduction programs and maintaining product risk oversight.
- Participating in quality meetings.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- 4-6 years’ experience in Quality Assurance in the medical devices/equipment manufacturing environment.
- Experience in managing and overseeing Quality in manufacturing operations.
- Good knowledge of GMP and Quality Systems.
- Experience in handling customer complaints.
- Strong attention to details and good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good decision-making skills, results driven with demonstrated customer and quality focus.
- Good communication skills in English and Arabic.
You might like this article: How to explain redundancy in a job interview.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!