Kinetic has partnered with a leading multinational Pharmaceutical company who are hiring a Quality Executive to be based in Dubai.
Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation of quality-related activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with quality standards, regulations, and guidelines.
- Ensuring that the quality management system is being maintained and followed.
- Ensuring all operations are carried out safely and efficiently in line with the company procedures.
- Performs investigation of quality complaints, work accidents, and incidents to determine causes and preventive measures.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy or a related field (fresh graduates are welcome to apply).
- Must have a valid pharmacist license.
- Strong general computer literacy with Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
You might like this article: How to Create a LinkedIn Profile for Your Job Search
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!