A reputable and well-established Agritech company is actively recruiting a Quality Manager for their team in Abu Dhabi.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Develop, implement, and maintain a comprehensive quality management system to ensure compliance with regulatory standards and best industry practices.
- Lead a team of quality professionals and provide guidance and mentorship to ensure effective quality oversight across all stages of manufacturing.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with external key stakeholders and regulatory agencies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that quality considerations are integrated into product development and manufacturing processes.
- Lead investigations of quality incidents and oversee the implementation of corrective and preventive measures.
- Stay updated with regulatory guidelines and proactively implement necessary changes in company processes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelors in a life science, Pharmacy, or other scientific discipline with several years of work experience. MBA is a plus. Relevant Certifications (Lean, Six Sigma, CQA, CQM) are preferred.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Quality Management within the Pharma Industry.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the established vaccine/ biotech industry or equivalent of which 3 years at the middle to senior management level.
- Experience with veterinary vaccines especially poultry is advantageous.
- Experience in Non-conforming Event Management.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing-related legislation.
- Quality management systems and aseptic manufacturing within a cGMP facility.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!