A leading Pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting an R&D Director for their Jeddah office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Define responsibilities and emphasize project priorities of various R&D sections.
- Responsible for sourcing raw materials and packaging material suppliers.
- Review and guide regulatory affairs in preparing registration dossiers for authorities.
- Prepare and propose an annual budget for R&D operation, and control operating expenses within the budget.
- Participate in planning/marketing meetings for new product launches by providing required documents, drawings, and technical support.
- Review and approve all transactions in the data management system including contracts, agreements, purchase orders, requisition, SOPs, and training/manufacturing records.
- Promote professional development opportunities for R&D staff member by mentoring and arranging training to improve their skills and overall performance.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Open to candidates willing to relocate to KSA.
- Doctorate or Master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Science or similar.
- Minimum 12 – 15 years of relevant experience managing R&D Projects within the Pharma/FMCG Industry.
- Expert in the development of formulations, and analytical methods with strong theoretical knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing and equipment, facilities, and utilities.
- Technical knowledge of clinical and non-clinical studies, GMP, GLP, DMF, and CTD.
- Knowledge of ERP and Data Management systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English & Arabic.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!