A reputable and well established pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting a Regional Brand Manager – GCC to be based in the United Arab Emirates.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Developing medium term strategic and short term operational plans for the GCC market
- Ensuring marketing strategies accommodate the changes in the market and respond to customer need
- Implementing the tactical plan in line with company strategic product objectives
- Implementing strategies to maximize pricing and product mix opportunities
- Responsible for developing promotional materials for the local market
- Producing sales forecasts and monitor progress
- Building close relationships and has regular contact with national Key Opinion Leaders
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidates with GCC experience only
- Bachelor’s degree required (Pharmacy/ Biology/ Medicine); Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus
- At least 4-7 years of work experience in pharma marketing primarily of branded Pharmaceuticals, OTC, or generic products.
- Ability to travel 50% within the designated markets
- Possesses critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Experience handling product launches
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships with the business, operations, product development and other key stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Must Read: The 7 uncomfortable reasons you were rejected from the role you just applied for
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!