A reputable and well established pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting for a Regional Digital E-Commerce Manager to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Directing, organizing and implementing the regional e-commerce strategic plan for the GCC region
- Defining the commercial and business strategy, monitoring compliance with the annual plan and budget, and measuring and reporting on sales performance
- Developing organisational capability across the region to support ongoing, rapid growth in e-commerce
- Working with the regional digital and brand marketing team to maximize the impact of traditional and digital marketing for e-commerce sales
- Ensuring online product catalogues (content and pricing) are maintained and optimised, along with current brand campaign material, across all online platforms
- Identifying opportunities for e-commerce synergies in the region
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidates based in the UAE only
- Completion of business, commercial or marketing qualifications; Ideally a degree in science or medically related field
- 5 years + in marketing/e-commerce within Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic and FMCG industries; Ideally e-commerce experience with Amazon/Noon and online pharmacies
- Experience in managing a region, preferably GCC
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in English and Arabic
- Strong project management and stakeholder engagement
- Ability to work hard, meet tight deadlines and without close supervision
- Contract negotiation and vendor management.
- Financial acumen: holding and managing profit/loss responsibilities.
You might like this article: How to Create a LinkedIn Profile for Your Job Search
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.