A reputable and well-established Medical Devices company is actively recruiting a Sales and Marketing Assistant for their team in Riyadh.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Support marketing department for the organization of meetings for internal and external clients.
- Prepare travel-related documents and coordinate travel arrangements and accommodations for the sales and marketing team, distributor, and customers.
- Assist in training activities such as management of the registration portal, coordination with relevant stakeholders, and logistics management for international distributors and clients.
- Manage administrative and back-office activities.
- Support HR in managing people management activities.
- Participate in communication activities and manage correspondence with relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate with suppliers including but not limited to scouting suppliers, invoice collection, and payment process coordination.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a multinational Medical Device company.
- Experience working in Marketing/Sales teams.
- Proficient in MS Office and SAP.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Arabic is a plus.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
You might like this article: How to Create a LinkedIn Profile for Your Job Search
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!