A leading pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting a Sales Force Effectiveness Manager to be based in Riyadh, KSA.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Cascading CEE KPIs to the field force, monitoring and analysing the execution and report to the management
- Ensuring field force effectiveness and optimum resources utilization
- Responsible in In-Market target setting and supporting
- Overseeing Sales force Incentive Compensation plan
- Responsible in Veeva data stewardship and field force execution
- Ensuring proper Veeva setup for all field force which includes user creation, Territory & product Alignment, Hierarchy alignment, Veeva training etc.
- Managing Performance management and SOPs governance
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in pharma industry
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer relationship management (CRM) / sales effectiveness management
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Saudi market experience is preferred
- Good leadership and motivational skills, team player and result-oriented
- Customer focus, driving excellence and passion for performance.
- Strong project management and analytical skills / Business acumen.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint with good presentation skills
- Efficient communication & networking skills
You might like this article: Interview Confidence Strategies That Work
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.