A reputable and well-established Medical Devices company is actively recruiting a Sales Manager for their team in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Develop and execute strategic plans for the assigned division to achieve sales target and business objectives.
- Identify new business opportunities, partnerships, and collaborations to expand market share.
- Manage relationships with manufacturers, ensuring a smooth collaboration and the availability of products in line with market demands.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Present sales, revenue, and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Only candidates currently based in the UAE will be considered.
- Must have a valid UAE Driver’s License.
- Must have prior experience in the UAE.
- BSc in Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology or Biotechnology.
- Proven experience in sales within the Medical Devices Industry, preferably in Life science.
- Willingness to travel as required.
You might like this article: How to Create a LinkedIn Profile for Your Job Search
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.