Kinetic has partnered with a leading Chemical manufacturing company who are hiring a Sales Manager to be based in Jeddah.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue, and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or MSc in Chemistry.
- Proven sales experience within the Chemical Industry.
- Result-oriented mindset with a focus on achieving sales targets and delivering revenue growth.
- Ability to forge strong long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!