A multinational pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting a Sales Manager to be based in Dubai, UAE. This client has the ability for being able to attract and retain the very best talent, so competition for this opportunity will be high.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for developing the business plan and the sales strategy in order to ensure achievement of company sales and profitability
- Developing key customer relationships in order to execute operational business plans; Maintaining strong work relationship with key opinion leaders and contacts with distributors in order to ensure achievement of deliverables
- Ensuring marketing plans and strategies are implemented effectively in order to achieve sales forecasts for assigned territory
- Leading the sales team in order to achieve sales out and market penetration objectives ensuring full compliance with all relevant compliance laws, policies and processes
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidates based in the UAE only
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a scientific/medical field
- Experience in OTC/ Primary care / Consumer healthcare
- 3 to 5 years of experience as Sales Manager or Key Account Management role
- Strong network of KOL’s and Key Account Manager
- Consistently achieving sales target
- Must be fluent in English and Arabic
You might like this article: Interview Confidence Strategies That Work
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.