A reputable and well-established pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting a Sales Supervisor to be based in Oman.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for sales operations, meeting product wise revenue targets and managing the sales team in the territory
- Working and developing the market as per the given strategic direction, by sourcing, screening, and evaluating new customers, maintaining the loyal customers
- Regularly review sales data and create reports for senior management
- Monitoring sales team performance, analysing sales data, periodical forecasting and proper reporting
- Ensure collaboration, coaching and motivation of working team to achieve budget goals and outputs for the assigned territory
- Stay up to date on job knowledge by conducting CMEs, various other customer educational opportunities, attending conferences and workshops, reading professional publications, maintaining a personal network for understanding industry best practices
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- 4 years University Degree in Bachelor of Pharmacy / Science
- Minimum 4-6 years of Sales Experience in similar Pharmaceutical organization, with at-least 2-3 years of front line Managers experience is mandatory
- Must possess strong working knowledge of KOL, Specialist Drs, Consultants, Pharmacy Chains, Distributor / Agents operations, Government accounts, tendering processes, contracting and pricing methods
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships with the Marketing, Medical, other Commercials teams and other key stakeholders is required
- A performance-driven individual, with a strong sense of urgency, exceptional organizational credibility, and deep understanding of the business
- Must be highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership with a mind to accept changes
- A team leader with a proactive approach and enthusiastically manage internal / external stakeholders in good spirit
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!