A leading biopharmaceutical company is actively recruiting for a Senior Executive Manager to be based in Rome, Italy to assist with the management of the Global Markets. The role will report directly to the CEO.
The role will act as a senior executive to the CEO assisting with achieving all the operational and financial objectives as set by the business. The Senior Executive Manager will be part of the senior leadership team.
This great opportunity will present lots of upward trajectory in terms of learning and professional development in a fascinating and exciting industry.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include:
- This regional role will support the global markets and may require business travel including trips once per month to Dubai.
- Be responsible for strategic planning and analysis.
- Preparing and delivering business presentations.
- Extensive Project management.
- Provide business insight and analysis for commercial purposes.
- Assist in the delivery of all company operational and financial goals.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Must have minimum 4 years’ experience in a top management consulting firm.
- Possess excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Good presentation and analytical skills.
- Organized, detail oriented, highly motivated, self-starter, can meet strict deadlines.
- Must possess a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work independently and a good team player.
You might enjoy this article: How to get your CV seen by the hiring manager.
Would you would like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.