Kinetic has partnered with a leading Renewable company who are hiring a Senior Sales Engineer to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, understanding their needs, and providing tailored solutions to achieve the sales target.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through proactive and continuous follow-up/visits.
- An emphasis on the segmentation market within the water industry.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of water management technologies and product capabilities to clearly communicate and demonstrate the company’s products and services.
- Guide the orders & logistics team to ensure smooth order processing.
- Coordinate with the after-sales and service team and support them to maintain the customer satisfaction and create service and after-sales opportunities.
- Maintain a strong project pipeline to ensure sustainable business growth.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- B.Sc. In Mechanical engineering from an accredited university
- Must have own car and valid UAE Driver’s License.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with centrifugal pumps and pumping systems.
- Knowledge in water management Utility and Infrastructure projects and customers.
- Well-connected with main water management customers, end users, and consultants in the UAE.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
You might like this article: Interview Confidence Strategies That Work
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.