A reputable and well-established Metal company is actively recruiting a Senior Trader for their team in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Design and implement a strategic plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence across LATAM Regions.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs across the Trading lines.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new/established products and competition status.
- Manage and mitigate risks to maintain sales value/margin whilst protecting against adverse market outcomes.
- Build and enhance the supply chain & trading output to maximize overall transaction value whilst meeting the customer’s expectations.
- Identify and improve sales performance by developing internal systems in collaboration with other internal/external functions and initializing trading needs with in-demand needs of Global markets.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Open to candidates willing to relocate to Dubai.
- Must be a fluent Spanish Speaker.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economy/Commerce.
- At least 5-10 years of sales experience in base metals.
- Extensive experience in the sale of aluminum alloys and primary aluminum products.
- Advanced knowledge of international trade techniques, INCOTERMS 2020, LME/hedging, financing, and payment instruments.
- Knowledge of shipping routes in Latin America.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus.
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.