A multinational Pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting a Sourcing Executive for their Riyadh office.
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Analyse and manage purchasing activities and strategies.
- Negotiating & updating prices in the database & communicating to the management on the price trend.
- Maintain and develop a structured supplier management system by analyzing demand, defining sourcing strategy, and finding suppliers.
- Maintain an up-to-date purchasing management system.
- Monitor and review policy to ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Identify demand and collaborate with stakeholders to provide appropriate marketplace insights and innovative solutions to sourcing activities.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in purchasing/sourcing role preferably indirect sourcing within the Pharmaceuticals Industry.
- Proficiency in MS Applications, ERP systems, and E-tools.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
You might like this article: Interview Confidence Strategies That Work
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!