Kinetic is working with a leading Medical Device company who are hiring a Supply Chain Assistant to be based in Dubai.
Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for order confirmation and communications.
- Review purchase orders ensuring accuracy in product specifications, quantities, and delivery timelines.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of transactions, inventory, and logistics activities.
- Coordinate shipments to ensure timely and accurate delivery.
- Ensure information is up to date on the CRM system and maintain hard copy documents.
- Ensure shipping documents meet territory import & customs regulations.
- Perform other tasks related to supply chain management and logistics including follow-up on advance payments where applicable.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
- BA in Business Administration/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management, or similar.
- Preferably 2+ years’ experience as a supply chain assistant.
- Hands-on experience with supply chain software. SAP and S4 Hanna are a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
You might like this article: How to Create a LinkedIn Profile for Your Job Search
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!