A leading multinational Pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting a Supply Chain Specialist for their Dubai office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- S&OP forecasting and supply chain process for each SKUs.
- Monitor forecast accuracy, highlight variances, and explain the gap
- Working with cross functional teams such as commercial, logistics, finance and marketing
- Inventory analysis, order management and full cycle documentation
- Demand and supply planning.
- Manage the material and customer master data.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy / Business Administration / Supply Chain Management
- At least 3-5 years of pharmaceutical supply chain and project management experience.
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and hands on experience with SAP system.
- Effective stakeholder and customer management skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!