A reputable and well-established, FMCG company is actively recruiting for a Trade Activation Manager based in the United Arab Emirates.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Develop best in class activation within customer environments, as well as develop and activate customer activation plans.
- Develop marketing conversations and implementation within key customers whilst following guidelines from controller strategy.
- Implement NPD within the channel.
- Implementing strategies to maximize pricing and product mix opportunities
- Collaborate with the wider Marketing Team and Profit Revenue Growth Management teams to create market leading plans.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key customer contacts.
- Conduct data and statistical analysis to evaluate the current market trends and identify public demands to develop opportunities for brand resources.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidates to be based within UAE only
- Degree level education – preferably within Marketing/ Advertising/ Marketing Management.
- 3+ years experience within a Trade Manager role – ideally within FMCG.
- Evidence of delivering successful brand building initiatives.
- Possesses critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Experience handling product launches
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships with the business, operations, product development and other key stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English and Arabic
You might like this article: How to Create a LinkedIn Profile for Your Job Search
Would you like to receive our latest jobs straight to your inbox? Create your free job alert here.