Field Service Manager - Pakistan
A leading Medical Devices company is actively looking to appoint a Field Service Manager to be based in Lahore, Pakistan. This job is based in Lahore and will require approximately 25-50% travel in Pakistan. Infrequent travel into EU Schengen region (France) and Dubai (UAE) could be expected.
The Field Service Manager is responsible for managing field service operations performance, where applicable, via indirect Channel Partners, direct field staff, and with end-users.
You will ensure that performance is managed within the stated key performance indicators and that quality standards are maintained.
The Field Service Manager assumes ownership of customer satisfaction, team development, growth and profitability in region, where applicable.
Key aspects of the role include:
Operations & Quality
- Manage field service operations: Provide first-line or backup on-site field service installation of systems, maintenance and troubleshooting to ensure a smooth and rapid start-up for customers.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction through escalations, proactive attitude and actions to monitor/optimize customer outcomes.
- Ensure an efficient geographical field coverage aligned with customer needs.
- Accountable for Environmental, Health and Safety for Field activities.
- Provide continued communication across organization for key accounts via field service operations KPI, dashboards and identified continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develop proactive account plans to prevent and predict issues.
- Learn, use and deploy appropriate corporate tools to support the business.
- Ensure that field engineers have necessary tools to perform their activities.
- Ensure the team records information related to installations, training, customer support and follow-up.
Commercial & Finance
- Build strong relationships with regional/country Commercial organizations; give inputs to Service Business Development team to design attractive service value proposition and identify business service opportunities.
- Develop long term value-based relationships with key accounts.
- Maximize customer loyalty and satisfaction. Focus on voice of the customer.
- Hire, develop, train and coach field staff
- Ensure your associates attend and complete all required trainings satisfactorily and on time.
- Fluent in Urdu mandatory.
- English minimum C-Level competency.
- Valid driving license and Passport.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, e-mail, web browsers and spreadsheet software.
- Demonstrated ability to develop expertise in ERP and CRM systems. Experience with SAP, SalesForce including Field Service Lightning.
- Demonstrates a keen understanding of various customers’ needs.
- Initiative and ability to multi-task.
- Understanding of issues relevant to organization on a global scale.
*Please note that suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 days. If you are not contacted by us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion*