Key aspects of the role include:
- Providing a wide range of HR Support on employee issues such as recruitment, retention, compensation, performance management & development
- Implementing HR strategies, and providing HR solutions
- Responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of all HR programs and services; Responsible for HR results in the business, including client satisfaction, HR effectiveness, and associated financial results.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key HR partners to ensure elements of HR are successfully coordinated to meet business needs
- Training and educating all employees on the effective use of HR tools and systems
- Managing HR onboarding and orientation for new employees.
- Providing day-to-day performance management guidance to line management such as coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Due to Saudization, only SAUDI NATIONALS will be considered
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of human resources experience, preferably in a business partner capacity focusing on HR operations
- Must be able to work independently as well as on internal teams
- Must have excellent analytical and communication skills including written and verbal
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills
- Project Management experience is a plus
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and new challenge in a growing pharmaceutical company, then please send us your CV to explore this opportunity further.