Key Account Specialist - Khobar
Location : Saudi Arabia
Job Type : Permanent
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Category : Sales & Business Development
Job Description :
A Multi National Medical Devices company has a very exciting opportunity for a Key Account Specialist with Regional coverage to be based in Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Work with both MOH and Private hospitals across Khobar.
- Hospital in-service to support all of the company's product lines.
- Provide product information to healthcare professionals; this includes, but not limited to, information on the company's products and solutions, new concepts in medical treatments and clinical benefits of products.
- This position will be responsible for various administrative work, customer follow up and will be required to attend and provide sales support at trade shows and events.
- Develop and build long lasting relationship with customers and decision makers in the health care system.
- Supporting public tender management process.
- This role will be responsible for the division's business within the Eastern region of Saudi Arabia.
Required Qualifications :
- Salary range: SAR12,000 to 16,000 only
- Must have Education in Medical or Pharma
- Experience in the Operating Room - Will attend surgeries
- 2 years of Sales Experience in field in medical device IS A MUST
- Must be based within the Eastern region and know the market
- Strong Communication Capabilities in both Written and Spoken English and Arabic
- Proven track record of successfully initiating and closing of sales deal and achieving sales targets
- Strong Training and Presentations Skills
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Result Oriented with a "Can Do" attitude
- Career Oriented
- Eager to learn and develop
*Please note that suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 days. If you are not contacted by us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion*