Market Access Manager
Job Type :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Industry :
Job Category :
Job Description :
A reputable and growing multinational pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting for a Market Access Manager based in Saudi Arabia. This client has the ability and reputation for being able to attract and retain the very best talent on the market, so competition for this opportunity will be high.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Leading alignment on pricing and access strategy for short and long-term sustainability of the business
- Providing appropriate strategies and tools to monitor and address policy developments related to localization, privatization, and other policy changes, which may affect Pricing and Access
- Working closely with Regulatory, Finance, Medical and Commercial teams to provide price assumptions supporting budget planning and clarity on risks and opportunities exercise
- Developing best-in-class product and pricing submissions and/or re-submissions to national/ regional bodies and private/ local/ hospital payers/insurers
- Driving Brands Market Access Strategy including Development and implementation
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, in an Ethical & Compliant manner
- Other such duties as may be reasonably required by the business
Required Qualifications :
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Due to Saudization, only Saudi nationals will be considered.
- Bachelor degree in pharmaceutical science
- Minimum two years of experience in a market access role in Egypt market
- Knowledge and understanding of local pricing and market access issues and needs
- Strong network in market access within the industry and customer base
- Experience in Brand pricing and market access issues.
- Sound understanding of the Saudi pharmaceutical industry and healthcare systems, local regulations etc.
- Fluent in English and Arabic - written and orally
- Strong collaborative skills: able to work cross-functionally
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and new challenge in a growing pharmaceutical company, then please send us your CV to explore this opportunity further.
*Please note that suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 days. If you are not contacted by us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion*