Office Manager to CEO
A leading local group in Saudi Arabia is actively looking for an Arabic-speaking candidate to fill the position of Office Manager in Riyadh. This role will be reporting into the CEO.
- Responsible for organizing Group Meetings, Training and Congresses.
- Making necessary travel arrangements, Visa, Ticketing, Accommodation, Registration and Transportation for line Manager.
- Validate sales and stock report.
- Consolidate internal monthly sales reports for management.
- Verify shipment related documents.
- Negotiate with vendors and service providers.
- Prepare POs and obtain relevant approval for purchasing.
- Ensure compliance with the global SOPs and internal policies.
- Review expense claims of all staff, ensure compliance with travel policy and obtain relevant approvals.
- Assist the Head of Finance with adhoc queries and internal and external audit.
- Supervise all office duties such as cleaners, office repairs, office equipment, etc.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and prepare minutes of the meeting.
- Assist the HR Manager in maintaining employee vacation, sick days, attendance, etc.
- Arabic is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance/Business Administration/Commerce.
- 3-5 years of experience in administrative functions supporting the admin, sales, logistics, and accounts departments.
- Skilled and experienced in developing and maintaining administrative processes that reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- Ability to manage correspondence between regional offices.
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask and meet frequent deadlines.
*Please note that suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 days. If you are not contacted by us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion*