A multinational pharmaceutical company is currently seeking a Product Manager to join them in their office in Saudi Arabia. This role will be directly responsible for the development and effective implementation of a local market plan for the products within country. The company is a reputable firm, able to attract and retain high calibre candidates dedicated to working in a professional environment.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Responsible for development & execution of local Tactical Marketing Plans
- Tracking implementation of activities in the local market plan working with agencies and country team to ensure effective execution
- Work with Senior Managers on forecasting, product planning and product launches
- Ensuring country promotional materials, training materials, etc. are managed through local regulatory approval process and are translated and delivered in line with country marketing strategy and local market plans
- Collaborating with local teams to identify and implement all effective action necessary towards achievement of agreed sales targets for country
- Managing promotional budget to maximum effect ensuring effective spend to deliver sales and profit targets
- Candidate based in Saudi Arabia only will be considered
- Bachelor degree of pharmaceutical /medical studies; Post graduate studies in marketing, business or management are favorable
- At least 3-5 years of Marketing Experience in Pharmaceutical / Consumer Healthcare / Aesthetics industry; Sales and/or Sales Management experience preferred
- Exposed to multi channel marketing such as Digital marketing, patient support programs, etc.
- Ability to work in a matrix or cross functional structure
- Possesses critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible to change
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (Arabic and English)
If you feel this is the position for you please apply with your updated CV and contact details to arrange a confidential discussion.