Key responsibilities include:
- Planning, co-ordination and control of respective production resource to effectively achieve the set production targets & quality standards
- Maintaining the required standard of health and safety in the department
- Preparing and maintaining status reports related to production rates and progress, material inventories, materials used and purchase orders
- Checking of documents such as Process Operating Instruction (POI), SOPs, Validation / Qualification Protocols, Records and other relevant documents.
- Analyzing production processes and schedules to identify opportunities for improving coordination of production, quality and shipping
- Organizing training & development of production department personnel as per the approved training schedule
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- University Degree in Pharmacy or Engineering, Master degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 10-12 years of experience in a similar field.
- Sterile area experience is a must.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to gather and analyze information skillfully
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
If you feel this is the position for you please apply today with a copy of your updated CV and contact details to arrange a confidential discussion.