Sales Representative - Qatar
Location : Qatar
Job Type : Permanent
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Category : Sales & Business Development
Job Description :
Responsible for selling medical products and services to hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices, and healthcare professionals.
- Travel to defined geographies to sell medical equipment.
- Contact potential customers at hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices, rehab facilities, and nursing homes to sell medical products and equipment.
- Arrange appointments with doctors and hospital medical teams.
- Cold-call or go door-to-door.
- Deliver presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors
- Build relationships with medical staff.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on sales floor or by phone.
- Research competitors.
- Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriated to the Quality and Safety Testing market.
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance.
- Take orders and disburse receipts.
- Estimate time and date of delivery.
- Help in the installation and set-up of equipment.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
Required Qualifications :
***Candidates only based in Qatar will be considered***
Must have medical device sales experience in General Surgery, Hernia laparoscopy, Wound care, or related devices.
2 - 4 years of relevant experience in product and market (Qatar)
A background of Biomedical or relevant engineer
*Please note that suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 days. If you are not contacted by us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion*